Saturday, November 24, 2007

Snowing Thanksgiving

Happy Snowy Thanksgiving! We woke up this morning to 2.5" of the white stuff. 

The boys were out about 8:30 am with Grampa building a snowman, having a snowball fight and making snow angels.

They came in for about an hour, but then saw the neighbors having fun outside, so it was back to the coats, snowpants, long underwear, socks, hats, gloves and warm pullovers.

Being the smart mom I am, I had thought this might happen, so I'd put all their wet stuff in the dryer.

We had a great Thanksgiving dinner at my parent's house. Scott's parents arrived on Thursday morning.

After we ate, some watched the football game, some went on a walk, some took a nap and some were busy surfing the net.


Friday we went to Y. The boys (big and little) burned off some pumpkin pie by climbing on the rocks, playing foosball and air hockey and enjoying a game of basketball.

Then it was off to the "Bee Movie." When we came out of the theater it had started snowing. Adam and Zach were so excited.

Tomorrow we'll "haul out the holly" (Sherry-I know you can't help but sing the rest of line of the song...) and decorate for Christmas.

2 comments:

Larry Hatteberg said...

Love the picture and stories --- keep them coming!

DAD

Sherry said...

put up the tree before my.... (I'm doing the soprano part)