Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving at Grammy's house in Bates City, with Aunt Hazel, Oma and Papa.

In 2012, we are thankful for:
  • Mobie (Mah-bee) Doodles and Daddy Doodles. I'm thankful for Legos. I'm thankful for my family and friends. I'm thankful for my fish and my skis.
  • I'm thankful for our most precious resource: the refreshing, renewing resource-water.
  • For good health.
  • I'm thankful for weasels, bears and cats! But I'm most thankful for the people around this table.
  • Cameras to record our everyday activities; boys who use their eyes; laughter in the house.
  • I'm thankful for sausage, pepperoni and hot pineapple on my pizza.
  • I am very thankful for all the support of friends and family this past year.

A few photos...

Besides a picture of us skiing...this is the only family picture we have.
With the moms-in-charge.
We haven't changed a bit in 15 years!
 In the woods.
 Aunt Hazel.
 Adam's in charge of the turkey.
Zach is supervising.
A Thanksgiving bonfire is always fun. And look...no jackets!




No comments: