Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It was standing room only at Vermillion Primary school today...and I must not know the right "people" because even though I arrived 30 minutes before the program started, I did not get the VIP seats. I ended up standing to the side, so I could get capture some video and still pictures, although it's hard to juggle a video camera, still camera and a BlackBerry at the same time. I was trying to take pictures on my phone to send to Scott (who was Indianapolis this week) in "real time."

The theme was Rainbow Rock, and each song had to do with color. Adam's been informing me that he has some cool "moves" as you ca
n see below. I only included about 30 seconds of his antics, but they dance around for about two minutes. Adam is carrying a red guitar. If you are reading this in your e-mail inbox, and the videos did not come through, click here to visit the blog.


Here's a little purple people eater:


And a couple of still pictures. These are actual fra
mes from the video. (How many of you just sang FREEZE FRAME like the song from 1981?) My still pictures did not turn out well.

No comments: