Monday, June 14, 2010

I sound like a broken record

Remember this post: Why is there underwear in the CD player (or things I thought I would never do or say until I had children)?

Here's another list: Things I say every day (maybe not EVERY day, but it sure seems like it).


I can't hear you when you whine.


Please stop pushing buttons.


Just find something to wear.


Please don't ask me again.


You know, regular kids are still asleep.


No, you can not watch a move.


No, you cannot play the Wii.


No, you cannot get on Lego.com.


No, you cannot have a piece of candy for a snack.


Milk or water?


I don't know what we're going to do today.


Remember, in the morning when we are all getting ready to go is not a good time to ask me to take a picture of your Lego creation and upload it to your Lego Gallery.


Did you flush?


Did you wash your hands?


Because I said.


When you are an adult you can have as many cookies as you want.

That's too loud.

You need to be asleep right now (this is only said to Zach).


I don't need to know that.


Let Zach answer (only said to Adam).


I'm talking right now.


I'm on the phone right now.


Boys...[insert Mom warning voice]


Is everyone buckled?


Find something to do or I will give you chores.

Turn around, sit on your bottom, and eat your food.

That's not good manners.

Remember how we talked about personal space? You're invading mine.

Good night, sweetie pie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I'd like to add: "Talk to me in a nice voice", "If you do that again, you'll go to time out", "You're so silly", "Don't close the van door before I have buckled you in", and "I don't know" (in response to "Why does an octopus have 8 arms" or "When will we play with my friend again? (he wants an exact day and hour) or "why is a dog called a 'dog'?"

-Sherry (Google won't accept me today so I have to be anonymous. :)