Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

What we're thankful for this year:
  • Thankful for Poosers and Sows, termites, bugs and the internet.
  • I am thankful for family, friends, and togetherness at Thanksgiving.
  • Facial hair because I know how much the women in my life love it.
  • I'm thankful for birds and bees and cottonwood trees and all of you and even me!
  • I am thankful for my family, birds, and good food to eat, bees and cottonwood trees. (Later this same person thought of a few more things): I am thankful for Indiana Jones, Skelly and Bones (the last two are characters from the Lego movie The Adventures of Clutch Powers).
  • I am thankful for my wonderful family.
  • Mothers and sisters, blue skies and sunshine.
  • I am thankful for little (and big) boys that make me laugh, a garage door that works, and Twitter and Facebook.
  • I'm thankful for family, friends, Legos, schools, shelter and cousins.
  • I am thankful for (1) wisdom of Agnes, (2) focus of Adam, (3) imagination of Zach, (4) love from Pam.
Each year our family writes what we are thankful for. At the end of the meal we read them aloud and try and figure out who wrote them.

And my favorite picture of the day:

2008: We are thankful for...

No comments: