Tuesday, May 1, 2007

OK-so I'm still trying to figure this thing out...I can't quite get the pictures to do what I want them to do, but I guess this will have to do for now!

A few funny things that have happened lately:

We went to each lunch with Scott at Wendy's last Friday. There was a man in line who had a long beard and was bald. Zach, in his LOUD 3-year old voice says, "that man has a lot of hair coming out of his chin. But he doesn't have any on his head!" Luckily the man laughed.

Adam celebrated his summer birthday at preschool today. He picked out spiderman plates and cups and we made chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting and sprinkles. Normally the students get to wear a birthday crown, but Adam didn't want to wear it. Which is funny, because it reminded me of when I was in preschool--I didn't want the class to sing "Happy Birthday" to me or to wear or do anything that would call extra attention to me.

When the teacher asked him what he was thankful for today he said "cookies and juice!" I took Zach out of his class so he could eat with Adam. I think he thought he was pretty neat!








6 comments:

Larry Hatteberg said...

It is a sign of the times --- Kid Blogs --- I love it.
Dad

Judy said...

really cute pictures! and I'll have to admit, this makes it easier to see pictures of my charming grandchildren!

Mom

Rachel's Blog said...

Okay, I am technologically challenged because it took me WAY to long to figure out how to create a Google account and access your blog. :)

The pictures are adorable as usual! See you in two weeks!

Suz

Sherry said...

Great. Now I'LL have to do a blog, too, so that Mom can see the rest of her charming grandchildren. You know, in all my spare time!

I'm lucky to have a hip sister who can keep me up with the times. (Although I did already know what a blog is.)

Very cute, Sue!!!!

nicholle said...

Very cool.. although.. it was way more fun meeting for a drink and discussing these stories when I lived there!!!

Who's Your Daddy? said...

Wow, what cute boys. They must have a really tall good looking father.